black & blue background

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sexy Jane Photography



I'm about to explore new adventures and opportunities with my good friend Anji Anderson. We're going to do sexy photo shoots in the studio! A sexy photo shoot can be a life changing experience. I remember my first shoot like it was yesterday. I felt like a model who was beautiful and important. That's why I've decided to take this new journey with Anji. I love making women feel special even if it's just for one hour. Anji will be taking most of the photographs while I spend my efforts in the editing and PR department.
Here are some pictures of my sexy photo shoot.

No ladies. I don't have a flat tummy. In fact, I have stretch marks and cellulite just like everyone else. My belly button looks like a shriveled up raisin and I have a line from my belly button down to my panties that is riddled with stretch marks. Now they are gone! All of these pictures have been edited and air brushed. But Shhhhh! My man doesn't know that :)

I am very excited to bring sexy photography to the studio. I am also thrilled to be working with my good friend Anji.

No comments:

Post a Comment