black & blue background

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Come to pole class!

Here at French Kiss Fitness we love our poles! For most of us, pole dancing has become a way of life and a new beginning for some women who come in desperate for a life change. For me, pole has taught me dicipline, it has shown me what I am passionate about, and it helped me find the person I will spend the rest of my life with. It takes a strong man to be with a woman who embraces her sexuality 100%.

Please try at least one class so we can show you what the pole can do for your life. Drop in classes are on sale for only $10/class and memberships start at just $25/month. Google any pole studio in the United States. We have the best deals, but we also have top of the line instructors that are ready to kick your booty!

Check out a clip from Saturday mornings "Pole Fitness - All Levels" class. This is a class where the instructor will work individually with each student on pole tricks and we always finish off class by learning fun choreography together. If you have questions about memberships or private parties, call us at 801-394-3185. To purchase a membership and sign up for your first class, click here.

French Kiss Fitness
2440 Washington Blvd
Ogden, UT
www.danceogden.com

No comments:

Post a Comment