black & blue background

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The long wait...

The new Syracuse location is so close to the finish line, but several obsticals stand in the way...mainly construction delays.  The new opening date is May 18th.  I promise you that this is something I am working out on a daily basis.  There is nobody more excited than me when it comes to this new studio.  It will be one of the finest studio's in the world. 

I guess the saying is true, "Good things come to those who wait".  Thank you for your patience and I look forward to seeing you at the grand opening party!

2 comments:

  1. Your Blog is rockin!:)
    i'm a new blogger, please follow me as i am following you!:)
    www.bisbookblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Good things come to those who wait".
    that is very correct :)

    ReplyDelete