black & blue background

Thursday, February 18, 2010

America's Got Talent Audition

Hey this is Becca. I just wanted to write a quick note about my experience auditioning for America's Got Talent. I really have to give a shout out to Jen, the Casting director. She has been so helpful through all this. She found me after talking to the folks at Pole Superstar. So she called me up and asked if I would audition for the show. It was a blast training with my husband. He choreographed all the sword stuff for me, and helped me put it all together with my pole tricks. When we went down to Vegas, it was so much fun rubbing shoulders with so many talented people. I just had so much fun watching all the acts before me, and seeing all the crazy stuff people come up with! When it was my turn to perform I was alot less nervous than I thought I would be. we all joked around a bit and watched the video of my act (seeing as how I couldn't take a pole with me) then they had me perform my sword routine, and it went great!

Anyway it was all in all a really fantastic day and we all had a great time. We'll see how it goes and if I get invited back for the final round. Even if I don't, it was a fantastic experience that I would totally do over again! Chase your dreams..you never know where those doors will lead!!
HUGS
~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment