black & blue background

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Prodigy!

Every once in a while, a student steps into these doors and amazes me. This time however, it is two girls who have me blown away. Angie and Jessica are gymnists who found their way into the Midvale studio. One has the legs of a goddess and the other is super duper strong. They were in my intermediate class tonight after taking only one beginners class, and they soared through the material. Every move I threw at them, they conquered with ease on their first try.

I told both of them that they should take pole very seriously and do as well as they can. They could be very strong competitors at a national level in the very near future given the right training.

I am soooooo excited! Next time I see them I'm taking video :)

1 comment:

  1. Angie takes my silk classes as well, and I am always blown away at how gracefully she does each move and how effortless she makes it look!

    ReplyDelete