black & blue background

Saturday, July 16, 2011

The baby is coming!



This blog post is sort of studio related...sort of not, but I really wanted to post it and share my thoughts.

In four short days, I will be having a new baby we're going to call Zolara Marie. My husband and I are so excited and anxious to hold the little bug :)

Most of you know how much I love the studio and how hard I work to try to keep things running smoothly. When I first found out I was pregnant, I thought "YAY a baby"! My next immediate thought was, "Oh no! The studio!"

I haven't been able to teach classes in about five months and I knew that I would need to take some time off to bond with baby Z and allow my body to recover. What I didn't know is just how much the girls surrounding me (students and teachers), would help. They have been teaching all the classes, cleaning, reception work...you name it. Now the big day is away, and I feel 100% confident in their abilities to keep the studio running smoothly until I get back.

So, thank you teachers and those students who go above and beyond. You are my rock, my support system, and you energize me everytime I walk into the building.

I will be back in August and you can bet that I will be back to teaching and making grown women cry out in pain :)

See you then!!!

-Meagan Goodson, Owner

No comments:

Post a Comment