black & blue background

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Get inspired


Lulu is a pole dancer who weighs 252 lbs. Her story is so inspirational to many women including myself. I almost wasn't going to perform at tonights pole recital because I personally have about 15 lbs to lose before I will allow myself to feel sexy...but Lulu has taught me that sexy comes from within. I will be performing tonight and I will try to accept my body "as is" and do my very best. Come see our teachers and students perform tonight Sunday, December 11th from 6pm-9:30pm at Cluub Wet in Roy. Admission is onLy $3.

If you are a "bigger" girl, don't let your weight stop you from enjoying dance. Dance is for every body, every size. I think you'll be surprised that there are many women in the studio just like you who want to have fun and embrace their bodies.

To read the full article about Lulu the pole dancer including lots more photo's and a video, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment