black & blue background

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Private Party Testimonial.

Becky's girls night out pole party - Jan 2, 2010.

I loved having these girls. What was supposed to be a bachelorette party ended up being a girls night out pole party due to a missing bride to be :) This is what Becky, Tara, Amanda, Lindsey, Nichole, and Melanie had to say:

"I love that I can feel sexy here, yet I am comfortable" - Lindsey
"I loved dancing sexy on the floor. Great practice!" - Tara
"I love that its all girls and it's comfortable." - Becky
"I liked feeling sexy and being comfortable with it. Dancing sexy on the floor was awesome!" - Nichole
"I love being silly but still fell sexy. So much fun!" - Melanie
"It was way fun to learn some sweet new sexy tricks." - Amanda

Thanks for coming ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment