black & blue background

Friday, March 12, 2010

My day at the spa!

One of our super fun students, Karen Paul, owns a day spa out in Clearfield, UT. She invited me over for a free day of pampering. I got a manicure, pedicure, and a facial. Her spa is so frickin' cute! I just had to take pictures and share:



My before picture. Forget my nails!!! Look at my nasty skin. I'm blaming the pole.

The much improved after picture. Much better!


I love supporting my students in their business endeavors. So, if you live in the Weber/Davis area and you need a spa service, please check out her Spa. The service was fantastic and the atmosphere was unbeatable. They even have spa parties for kids and adults!

Beauty Full Days
540 W 1700 S
Clearfield, UT
801-776-1951
Visit her website.

No comments:

Post a Comment