black & blue background

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Private Lessons

I have three private lessons tonight. Most women are requesting private lap dancing appointments! I think it's so awesome that the women of Utah are coming out of their shell and embracing the power they have over their men through sensual dance.

I remember the first time I tried to give my man a lap dance. I was shaking and it was actually kind of a hot mess :) Practice makes perfect and I like to think that I'm much better than I was four years ago.

We are going to have a guest sensuality instructor in the studio very soon. Look for the details to be posted in the coming weeks!

Private Lap Dancing lesson - $40
The look on your man's face - Priceless!!!

To book a private lesson with Meagan or Nikki call 801-678-0225

No comments:

Post a Comment