black & blue background

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Testimonial - Trish Shrank


"I told my husband for years that I wanted to learn pole dancing & maybe teach it eventually. But there weren't any local studios. Shortly after my baby girl was born, I learned about Adult Dance & Fitness! I had gained 20 lbs and I signed up to lose weight and get my sexy back! I love it here!!! I love the students and the incredibly talented teachers. My self esteem has soared since joining. I really can't imagine this amazing place not being here. Thanks Meagan for dreaming this up!"

E-mail your testimonial to danceogden@gmail.com with a photo of yourself.

Adult Dance and Fitness
Pole Dancing Classes and more in Utah
2440 Washington Blvd
Ogden, UT 84403
801-394-3185
Studio Website: www.danceogden.com

No comments:

Post a Comment