black & blue background

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Student survey results.

I will be looking over the student survey results in the coming days. Lots of great constructive criticism as well as many compliments. Thank you!

Here are a few fun facts that I learned from the survey:
The favorite class is pole fitness followed by aerial silk

84% of members were satisfied with the services we offer. If I'm a politician, I'm golden. However, I would like to improve upon this number :)

90% of students said they would likely continue their membership once it has expired. That's great!

I asked each participant of the survey to give us some constructive criticism. Here are a few suggestions we received:

"I'd love to see more dance related items for sale(hip scarves,leotards, etc).And more of an emphasis on the other (traditional) dance classes,not just pole."

"I would like to see more advanced level classes for pole and silks. If possible twice a week in Ogden. I also love taking the intermediate silks at Midvale, but having it at 8-9 and then driving back home get me home pretty late. Is there anyway that an intermediate class could be offered at an earlier time on a Tuesday or Thursday?"

"Please bring Wednesday night Kick Boxing back! :)"

"I would like to incorporate more dance into pole. In terms of putting moves together so they flow and general dance etc. Not necessarily routines you feed us, but like "you can do this to transition these moves" and then sometimes say okay everyone put on this song and you all come up with your own freestyle. etc"

I am personally reading every comment and I will do my very best to make the necessary changes that will help make your experience better! You can still weigh in on the student survey. Arrow down and find the origional student survery blog post.

Thank you for your input!!!!

1 comment:

  1. The Moon
    shines
    on a cat

    Meow

    As a native Swede, I am particularly proud of my love poetry suite Sonnets for Katie.

    My Poems

    My wallpaper art Babes!

    Sexuality introduces Death to Being; and indeed Life simultaneously. This is the profound Myth of the Eden. The work of the Serpent. Bringing us out of "blessed" Standstill. So, in contrast to the mindless pietism of vulgar Christianity, my personal "Christo-Satanism" should be given serious thought by the Enlightened Few, the Pneumatics, the 1% Outlaws. The Light Bringer must be rehabilitated, beacause if not, the All of it simply doesn't make sense: true Catholicism is necessarily Meta Catholicism.
    ...
    You can NOT enter black hole. It's impossible. This follows immediately from general relativity theory. Proof: for an object moving let' say (along a straight line) towards a black hole, for any arbitrarily chosen distance it has laid behind itself, the reaining distance is ifinite. CHALLENGE! To all physicists,cosmologists and mathematicians of theworld: disprove THIS if you can. I think not. (Even Stephen Hawking failed tho see the obvious!)you can. I think not. (Even Stephen Hawking failed to see the obvious!)

    My philosophy

    My poetry in French:

    Po├ętudes

    My poetry in German:

    Fremde Gedichte

    And: reciprocity: for mutual benefit, you will do me a favor promoting your own blog on mine!

    Yours,

    - Peter Ingestad, Sweden

    ReplyDelete