black & blue background

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Testimonial - Kayli

This testimonial comes from one of my favorite students, Kayli. Sadly, she has found new love and will be leaving the studio soon. I am so happy that we were able to touch her life and make her feel sexy. We will miss you Kayli!!!

This is her testimonial:

"I want you to know how much I seriously love you! I can't even begin to tell you how much you and the studio have meant to me. I started back with you this past February (I was taking lessons about 2 years ago as well but had to stop for a while) and I am seriously a changed woman! I was a TOTAL mess when I came in and signed up for classes back in February. I had put on about 20 lbs over the previous year and my self esteem was lower than it had probably ever been. I remember walking in the front doors and you and Niki were sitting at the front desk and I told you I needed to sign up and then I just started crying! It was so retarded! It was seriously a HUGE step for me though!

Since February I've lost 10 of the 20 lbs. though and I feel like the sexiest damn woman alive! It's been the biggest confidence booster for me and I know without a doubt it's because of the dancing that you provide at the studio. It's been such a blast trying all the amazing different dance styles and apparatuses. I've never in my life had so much fun and felt so good while exercising! I've also had the opportunity to make some GREAT friends that I will miss seeing SO much!

I'm TERRIFIED of putting those 10 lbs back on that I just managed to get rid of. I'm hoping to come in and buy a pole for our house in the next month or two when we can afford it so I can continue to work out and master some more moves and keep the weight off. I imagine my hubby won't mind too much either. ;)
Thank you Thank you Thank you! I'll be in touch!

-Kayli"

No comments:

Post a Comment