Saturday, January 14, 2012
Week in review
It's the second week in January and it was definately a fun one. Here are some things that have been happening.
- We have a brand new website. At first, we had lots of technical difficulties, but all is well and it is up and working. www.frenckissfitness.com . On the site, you can see the latest class video's, pictures, and there is also an area where you can contact the owner of the studio with any questions you have about classes, memberships, advice...you name it.
- Our Sunset location had a great start. It's only been open for two weeks now and classes are already full. We still have room for more, but overall, it got off to a better than expected start. Thank you to all the current student's who help spread the word to the Davis County community. We would not be in business without word of mouth as our primary source of advertisement. So BIG BIG Thank you to our students!
- Charlee's be bendy class is doing so great. The students who regularly attend class are seeing major improvements on their flexibility. Great job ladies!!!
- We have set a date for our next pole/aerial recital. It will be April 21st. So start putting your routines together if you want to perform :)
Coming next week:
- Two new classes. Candle Light Yoga, and Contemporary Pole. I will let you know how they go.
- Self defense workshop is next Saturday. For all the details, visit our website. If you don't know how to overpower a man, this class is a MUST!
-New teachers start. We are so pleased to welcome Caroline Dow and Makenzie Whicker ot the French Kiss Fitness family.
Have a wonderful weekend everybody!!!
-Meagan Goodson, Owner