black & blue background

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Midvale Tour

For those of you who haven't yet checked out our Midvale location...here's what you're missing :)

Retail area where you can by stylish dance gear, platform shoes, dance shoes, leg warmers, dew point, and dry hands.


Here is a great view of our aerial/rails dance area. Very active tonight!



And here are a few pictures of our students and teachers in action!





I forgot to grab pictures of our red dressing room and our observers balcony. Our Midvale studio is much different than our Ogden studio. It's open floor plan, exposed walls, and industrial feel give it that gymnastics studio feeling which I love.

In the near future, we will be adding mirrors, re-decorating the lobby, and getting a wood floor around our railing rig. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I'm very excited about the mirrors - that's the only thing I really felt missing. I don't know how many times I've thought wow that must have been ugly and the girls say otherwise! ..Or vice-versa hahaha
    Love the dressing room. I also love the small things offered/supplied in the bathroom for everyone in need. Small touches like that really impressed.

    What I loved most of all, and that really kept me coming back after my free trial day, was the atmosphere. All the girls were so friendly, and the teachers were so welcoming. I felt totally at ease and didn't feel I was stepping into a cliquey atmosphere at all. Niki is especially amazing, I appreciate the hard work she puts into everything (love her black light class!)

    ReplyDelete