black & blue background

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Self confidence from pole?

Yes ladies, a piece of steel 2 inches in diameter and about 10 feet tall can give you the self confidence you've been lacking. One of my students approached me tonight and told me that she has a father who is a bit of a bullie. She is a 23 year old woman and 2011 was the first year she stood up to him and gave him boundaries when it came to her finances. This is so great to hear!!!

For me, my self confidence helped me be a more confident woman and a confident mother. I have a mom who is always trying to tell me how to parent my child. Since pole, I gained a spine and told her that I love her to pieces and I will consider her parenting suggestions, but at the end of the day it's my decision.

I used to work at a credit union where I let my co-workers boss me around and belittle me just because I didn't share the same religious beliefs they did. I walk in that credit union now a few times a week and look at my old co-workers straigt in the eye with my head held high. Because I keep my business account there, they know what I do for a living and I think it disgusts, but because of the way I carry myself, they know that I demand respect now and I won't entertain the rude comments anymore. These are just a few examples of self confidence given by pole that I wanted to share :) Hopefully many of you have the same stories to tell.

-Meagan, Owner

2 comments:

  1. Go Meagan! Love that you go to the same credit union for your business account! I have never been so confident than I am now, and I definitely think it has to do with pole! And I've never felt sexier, not because pole is sexy, but because now I'm proud of my body and what it can do! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! Thanks Natasha. It's crazy to think that I could have gone my whole life without discovering what I know now. I took a leap, got out of my comfort zone, and I thank God every day!!!

    ReplyDelete