black & blue background

Friday, May 14, 2010

Why I love pole fitness.

1. It gives me something to look forward to every day.
2. The students and teachers in class don't judge me and I have made lots of friends.
3. I have never had so many bruises that I was so proud of.
4. It's my little secret that I hide from my job and my mother in law.
5. I am losing weight faster than I ever have.
6. I get to feel like I live in New York everytime I walk into the studio.
7. I can do a scorpio, a ayesha, and a superman.
8. My self esteem and confidence are through the roof.
9. I'm not afraid of my sensuality anymore! My husband is so happy.

I'm so glad that I gave your studio a try Meagan! I don't know where I would be without the confidence I have gained. Thankyou thankyou thankyou!!!

-M.G. from Clinton, UT

If you have a testimony of pole, aerial, or dance in general, send it to danceogden@gmail.com and we will share it with everyone who reads this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment